Try these delicious, flourless almond ginger macaroons. These are light on the stomach and ginger helps with the digestion aspect. These are good for storage as well.
Almond Ginger Macaroons
This decadent, flourless and light macaroons will leave you highly satisfied. It's super easy and fun to make too 🙂
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- Preheat the oven to 385 degrees
- Add all the dry ingredients together
- Add the wet ingredients except egg together
- Mix in the wet and dry ingredients together. Add in the egg and make a smooth batter
- Scoop in the batter on a parchment lined sheet. Bake for 15-17 mins
- To make this a vegan recipe, substitute the egg with flax egg and the chocolate chips with vegan chocolate chips or the cocoa ones.
- I used homemade almond butter(pulp) which was left after making almond milk. Click here for the recipe.